Dienstag, 14. Februar 2012

Projekt 52: Science Fiction

Thema 33 des Projektes 52 Songs ist Science Fiction, yay yay yay! Dit is meins!

Die Frage was ich nehme, stellt sich eigentlich kaum: 
Das Intro meiner absoluten Lieblingsserie: Farscape <3


My name is John Crichton, an Astronaut.
A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole.
Now I'm lost in some distant part of the universe on a ship,
A living ship full of strange alien life forms, Help Me,

Listen please, is there anybody out there who can hear me?
I'm being hunted
by an insane military commander doing everything I can!
I'm just looking for a way home!


In der dritten Staffel änderte sich dann das Intro, sowie der von Crichton gesprochene Text:


Die beste Sci-Fi Serie ever <3. Wirklich.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Du hast was zu sagen? Immer gerne :)